WHERE TO USE
Waterproofing and protection of concrete structures,
renders and cementitious screeds.
Some application examples
• Waterproofing of concrete basins used for containing
Waterproofing bathrooms, showers, balconies, terraces,
swimming pools, etc. before laying ceramic tile finishes.
• Waterproofing of plasterboard, render or cementitious
surfaces, lightweight cement blocks and marine-grade
• Flexible smoothing layer for light-sectioned concrete
structures, including those subjected to minor
deformation when under load (e.g. pre-cast panels).
• Protection of renders or concrete with cracks caused
by shrinkage, against the infiltration of water and
aggressive atmospheric elements.
• Protection, against the penetration of carbon dioxide,
of concrete pillars beams, road and railway viaducts
repaired with products from the
and structures with an insufficient layer of concrete
covering on the reinforcement rods.
• Protection of concrete surfaces which may come into
contact with seawater, de-icing salts, such as sodium
or calcium chloride, and sulphates.
• Remains flexible at very low temperatures (-20°C).
• More than 20 years experience and more than
300 million m² of surfaces successfully waterproofed.
• CE-certified product in compliance with EN 1504-2
and EN 14891.
• Protects the surface of concrete from CO₂ penetration
(carbonation) for more than 50 years.
• Resistant to UV rays.
• 2.5 mm of
represents the equivalent of
30 mm of concrete against the aggressive action of
chlorides (w/c ratio 0.45).
• May also be applied on existing coverings.
• Compatible with ceramic, mosaic and natural stone
• Product certified EC1 R Plus by the GEV
Institute (Gemeinschaft Emissions-kontrollierte
Verlegewerkstoffe, e.V.) as a product with very low
emission of volatile organic compounds.
WHERE TO USE